The Collection System itself is a list of “collections”, where each set of items add bonuses (passively) to all characters on your account for specific server.
The Collection System window can be divided into two areas: art intaractive image for collections area (1) and the tabs area with the same collection (2)
Each collection tab has its own catagory and characterizes type of bonuses. You can enter a collection by selecting intaractive collection image or through tab below.
There are 8 tabs in Lineage 2 Essence at the time of the patch (from left to right):
- Battle Assist
The list of collection can be divided into 4 areas:
- Counter of collected sets.
- Counter of items added to the sets.
- Search for items by collection set by status of set (all/only collected/not collected/partially collected), by type of bonuses (all bonuses, attack and etc.)
- Table with necessary items, bonuses for a set, set status in favorites, additional bonuses and additional button (opens a set).
Important features of adding items:
- All added item will disappear from the character’s inventory permanently (no way to back them).
- Sealed (depends on L2 version) items can be appled to the collection as well.
- If an item has a enchantment level, an the item you have got with a different enchantment level, the item cannot be added to the set. If there +20 that it must be +20, not +19 or nor +21.
- Collection bonus effect will be obtained only when all items in the set will added (with red Complete status):